Friday, October 15, 2010

Mark Gastineau’s Secret Son

mark gastineau


When I was nine I fell in love with Mark Gastineau.
Shut up. I don’t want to hear it. Yes, he had a mullet. Yes, he turned into a broke, coked-out werewolf living in his sister’s basement. But I still have an autographed picture of him in my bedroom.

Proudly.

However, it is yet another not-so-proud moment for Mark and the Gastineau’s today as it has been revealed that Mark fathered a child with Danish, um, actress and former Flavor Flav lover, Brigette Nielson.

Groan. Some bitches…

Now Gastineau’s daughter Brittny is yapping to anyone who’ll listen about meeting her brother for the first time.

Via The New York Post:

“Brittny told us how she was shocked to discover she has a half-brother named Killian Marcus Gastineau. Brittny said she had heard rumors, but never knew her brother existed until her mother, Lisa, bumped into Nielsen at Ivana Trump’s wedding last April.”

Apparently anyone could have attended Ivana Trump’s wedding.

On an emotional note, Brittny had this to say about her brother.

“Meeting my half-brother for the first time was really very weird and very emotional. The brother I never knew I had — it’s a lot to take in . . . All my life, I’ve always said I wanted a brother. I definitely want us to be close.”

No word from Mark Gastineau as it seems his sister cut off the phone in the basement. (No worries, Mark. You are still mah’ boo).

Related searches:
brigitte nielsen, lisa gastineau, brittny gastineau, killian gastineau, gastineau

No comments:

Post a Comment